2014年11月13日 星期四

Conceptual Drawings: Memories, Thailand 2015

Artist in Residency, Surface Arts, Chiangmai 
http://surfacearts.co.uk/yue-boynton 

Motivation
In the past few years, I have travel to difference cities and try to explore the ideas in there. And in result, it makes me outcome a really personal visual diary to record my “Memories”. It express my feeling in love, sex, pressure, anxious, happiness, sunset, nightmare, alcohol, headache etc. And I hope to spend 1-2 months (Artist in Residency) in Thailand. Try to develop those ideas into the Conceptual Drawings.

Base on the upper reasons, it strike me feel interest to investigate the Art Project that is relate to my memories. The topic as below:
Conceptual Drawings: Memories



And because of my previous experience in Educational Sector, I would like to conduct the Workshops, Events or Open Studio to the public within that two months. Especially the targets are the University / High School Students.


Execution Plan in Thailand
Residency (Oct, 2015)
Part 1: Plan to finish a series of drawings in 8-12 pieces for Open Studio / Exhibition
Part 2: Workshops, exchange the visual diary to University Students, and tell our own stories

Exhibition (@ last week of Residency, 2015)
Part 3: Plan to have a Mini Exhibition in Chiangmai, Thailand
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0tPai5oU5k




Creative Process in AIR










Final Exhibition @ OCT 2015










1 則留言: